The personal data collected as part of the services offered on the orvia.fr site are processed according to the secure protocols and enable Orvia to manage the requests received in its IT applications.
In application of the computer and liberties law from 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct, modify and delete the data concerning you. You can exercise this right in several ways:
- by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by sending a letter to: Orvia - 44200 Nantes
Orvia is committed to the fact that the collection and processing of your data carried out on the orvia.fr site is compliant to the general regulation on data protection (RGPD) and the computer and liberties law.
Each form limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and indicates notably:
- what the aims of collecting this data are (purposes);
- if this data is obligatory or optional for managing your request;
- who may be aware of it.
The data submitted by the users on the forms of the orvia.fr site is retained for 12 months in order to keep a business record of the exchanges.
The following are likely to have access to some of your data:
- the business management
- some technical personnel of the service provider Willow Création
The orvia.fr site is also designed to be particularly aware of the needs of the user.
The aim of the cookie is to signal your passage on the site as well as the different site pages in order to:
- improve the personal service offered to the users
- measure the site audience.
On the first visit to the site, the user’s consent is requested for the use of these trackers. The user can refuse their use notably by indicating this in the cookie management window or by clicking on the link “Cookie Management” in the menu at the bottom of the pages) or by configuring their equipment. They can also delete the cookies in the configuration on their equipment.
The cookies placed by Orvia subject to your choices give us access notably to the following information:
- Equipment IDs which you use (IP address of your computer),
- Operating system type, used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.),
- Browser type and version used by your terminal (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Connection dates and times to our services,
- Address of the Internet page navigated from (“referral”),
- Browsing data on our services, content viewed.
If the trackers are refused, Orvia cannot guarantee the use of all the Site functions.